At least 55 percent of Waco residents will live with income above 200 percent of the federal poverty level.
- Employment: Increase employment of Waco residents age 16-24.
- Income: Increase median income of full time workers by 10 percent.
- Income: Increase median household income by 10 percent.
- Income: Decrease the number of residents with incomes below 50 percent of the federal poverty level.
- Wealth: Households will have net worth above $15,000.
- Wealth: Reduce the percentage of households living below the liquid asset poverty rate to the state average.